America’s Black Holocaust Museum is Now Hiring!
Explore Our Galleries
Today's news and culture by Black and other reporters in the Black and mainstream media.
Ways to Support ABHM?
America’s Black Holocaust Museum is hiring a Visitor’s Services Specialist (part-time). This position will be for 20 – 25 hours per week with some weekends.
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Prior Customer Service experience preferably in a museum or attraction setting
- Able to work with technology
- Be highly organized
- Able to problem solve
- Professional, polished, and positive attitude and demeanor
- Ability to communicate effectively and courteously with people verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work harmoniously with a team
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently
- Ability to sit and stand throughout the day for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs
Click here for more details.
Email us to apply.
Comments Are Welcome
Note: We moderate submissions in order to create a space for meaningful dialogue, a space where museum visitors – adults and youth –– can exchange informed, thoughtful, and relevant comments that add value to our exhibits.
Racial slurs, personal attacks, obscenity, profanity, and SHOUTING do not meet the above standard. Such comments are posted in the exhibit Hateful Speech. Commercial promotions, impersonations, and incoherent comments likewise fail to meet our goals, so will not be posted. Submissions longer than 120 words will be shortened.
See our full Comments Policy here.