Blackity Black Holiday Market
HYFIN, a Radio Milwaukee station (WYMS-88.9FM HD2), will host the 2nd annual “Blackity Black Holiday Market” on Nov. 25 at the Turner Hall Ballroom.
Hosted in conjunction with The African American Chamber of Commerce of Wisconsin, Historic King Drive BID and We Got Soul MKE as market partners, this market is open to all and will delight the senses as we celebrate community and move forward into our Holiday Season.
Join us on Small Business Saturday to kick start your holiday season by supporting locally owned businesses and entrepreneurs.
Our 2nd Annual Blackity Black Holiday Market will feature:
- Over 40 Vendors
- Performances from the Youth of our City
- Music curated by HYFIN DJ Anthony Foster
- Visit from Santa, Mrs. Claus & Elves as well as a Santa letter writing station (11am-2pm)
- Food from CityTins HYFIN Edition Restaurants brought to you in partnership with MKE Film.
- Resource bank offering services from local non-profits, financial institutions & mental health resources.
Comments Are Welcome
Note: We moderate submissions in order to create a space for meaningful dialogue, a space where museum visitors – adults and youth –– can exchange informed, thoughtful, and relevant comments that add value to our exhibits.
Racial slurs, personal attacks, obscenity, profanity, and SHOUTING do not meet the above standard. Such comments are posted in the exhibit Hateful Speech. Commercial promotions, impersonations, and incoherent comments likewise fail to meet our goals, so will not be posted. Submissions longer than 120 words will be shortened.
See our full Comments Policy here.