Milwaukee Museum Days, $5 Admission
ABHM is proud to participate again in Milwaukee Museum Days this year with admission for only $5 from January 18th through the 28th. Please mention you are visiting as part of Museum Days at the front desk to redeem.
We will also have Griots (docents) to provide tours with regular admission on both Saturdays during this 10 day run. The tour times will be at 10:30 AM, noon, and 1:30 PM. We will also have a special virtual book club meeting on Thursday, January 25th at 6 PM.
Museum Days is making a return, aiming to encourage people to explore the wealth of offerings from nearly 30 outstanding museums in Milwaukee. This campaign invites visitors to delve into the city’s diverse cultural and historical treasures at attractive prices, providing an opportunity to discover new museums or special exhibits. Throughout Museum Days, participating museums generously offer either complimentary or significantly discounted admissions.
This year’s promotion builds upon the success of last year’s campaign, contributing to a notable increase in museum visits across the region. It’s a wonderful occasion to engage with the rich cultural tapestry Milwaukee has to offer.
Past Participating museums include:
- America’s Black Holocaust Museum
- Betty Brinn Children’s Museum
- Bucyrus Museum
- Cedarburg Art Museum
- Charles Allis Art Museum and Villa Terrace Art Museum
- Discovery World
- Grohmann Museum
- Haggerty Museum of Art
- Harley-Davidson Museum
- IPAMA Institute for the Preservation of African American Music and Arts
- Jewish Museum Milwaukee
- John Michael Kohler Arts Center
- Lynden Sculpture Garden
- Milwaukee Art Museum
- Milwaukee County Historical Society
- Milwaukee County Zoo
- Milwaukee Public Museum
- Milwaukee War Memorial Center
- Mitchell Park Domes – Horticultural Conservatory
- National Bobblehead Hall of Fame and Museum
- Pabst Mansion
- Photoverse Selfie Museum
- Racine Art Museum
- RAM’s Wustum Museum of Fine Arts
- Saint Kate – The Arts Hotel
- Selfie Hop
- Warehouse Art Museum